A new month often brings NEW coupons from some of our favorite online coupon sites so be sure and do a quick scan! Coupon clipping has changed a bit since we were kids. Remember helping Mom clip the weekly coupons and sort and stash them? And while it was fun as a kid one can only imagine how tedious it was for Moms now that we’re in the same position. Nowadays there are some fabulous coupon sites in Canada that will mail / email you coupons which you specifically select. We’ve put together a list to share some of these great resources with you in on spot:
- Healthyshopper.ca (natural and organic products)
- SmartSource.ca – printable coupons
Some brands and stores actually have sites that offer FREE samples and / or coupons including:
- BrandSampler (FREE P&G samples while campaigns are running)
- BrandSaver (P&G products)
- Seventh Generation
- Beinggirl.ca (Tampax / Always products)
- rightathome.ca (SC Johnson products)
- Johnson & Johnson – call them at 1-866-565-2229 and request your “New Parent Pack” which includes a coupon for a FREE baby product. You can call every 6 months for more coupons (one-time only for new parent pack).
- Advil.ca ($2 coupons often available)
And there are many more. If you have a favorite product or brand, be sure and check their website and Facebook page. They might also have a newsletter you can sign up for to receive coupons and free samples throughout the year (Chapmans ice cream will send $5 coupons 1x / year if you email them directly). And be sure and check with your grocery / drugstore for their coupon policy, many have in-store coupons you can use on top of a manufacturers coupon to save you even more. If you know of more sites, please be sure and leave a comment and let us know!